3.01.2012

saipua visit


When I was in NYC, I took a little trip to Red Hook, Brooklyn to visit Sarah's beautiful shop, Saipua

While I was there I also had the chance to sit down with Sarah over lunch and pick her brain about flowers and running a flower shop. She had wicked insight on the biz and was totally encouraging. It was amazing to sit down with someone who has her experience and talent and hear that she went through the same growing pains, and came out the other side. Our visit may have been one of the highlights of my trip. I left feeling enthused, empowered and inspired. (Thanks Sarah!)


Ps. That's Sarah's pup Nea, pictured above, isn't she such a sweetheart? I hope Riley (our pup) is just as well behaved when it comes time to have her hang in the store with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment